Beehive Woodland Lakes Facilities & Services
The most important facility is undoubtedly the acres of natural woodland and lakes. At the site office and shop you will find extensive tourist information on the National Forest and Derbyshire Dales to make the most of your stay.
Other Amenities & Services
- 25+ pitches with electric hook-up.
- 25+ pitches without hook-up.
- Drinking water supplies.
- Elsan & grey water point.
- Male & female shower/washrooms with shaver points.
- Family washrooms x 4 (use your own hairdryer & straighteners requires a 50p piece.)
- Family toilets x 2.
- Refuse (for general waste only no packaging) & recycling point.
- Ice pack re-freezing (50p per pack.)
- Laundry- washing machine & tumble dryer.
- Calor - gas exchange.
- 3x fishing lakes- please read rules and bait bans.
- Childrens play equipment and pets corner- small charge £1 child & £2 adult.
- Shop selling newspapers, milk, eggs and other basics.
- On-site tearoom 01283 763980 - please telephone for opening times / further information.