Fishing News and Fixtures
If you would like to book a fishing match or you need a copy of the match rules please use the contact page. Match bookings are for a minimum of 10 pegs and a booking fee of £60.00 is needed to secure the booking. If you book more than 10 pegs, extra pegs will be paid for on the day (if you book 15 pegs and only 10 people turn up all 15 peg will need to be paid for).
Please make cheques payable to : Beehive Leisure Ltd
Please see table below for match bookings for 2013.
|25th May||Botany||ALL||9.30am- 2.30pm|
|15th Sept||Botany||10||8.30am -1.30pm|
|2nd Nov||Jubilee||ALL||12- 4pm|
To the Match Official MATCHES 5 HOURS MAXIMUM.
The match official is responsible for the rules of the
1. 2 DRY keep nets per competitor, 1 of which must be an approved carp net.
2. Fish caught weighing 4lb plus must be weighed and released and not put in the keep net. This is on the advice of the Environmental Agency.
3. Weighing in. Fish to be brought down the keep net in the water. Not bounced down on the bank.
4. Each competitor to leave their peg tidy. No litter or line to be left on the bank or thrown in the hedges/trees etc. Please take litter home and respect wildlife.
5. True barbless hooks only to be used.
6. Handle fish with wet hands only – No Towels.
Not to be used: NUTS, BOILIES, PELLETS, PASTES, BLOODWORM, JOKER, DOG OR CAT FOOD.
Seeds: ONLY HEMP & SWEETCORN TO BE USED. NO TINS AT THE
Ground Bait: ONLY 1KG MAXIMUM (DRY WEIGHT) TO BE USED.
NO FIXED METHOD FEEDING – SLIP FEEDERS ONLY
- TRUE BARBLESS HOOKS ONLY. If a barbed hook or banned bait is found being used by a competitor this will result in the match being terminated.
- Landing Nets MUST BE USED.
GENERAL £6.00 per peg booked (variation’s at owners discretion)
- Please handle fish with care, no towels, use WET hands only, Carp mats preferred.
- No Dogs, Radios or Freezer Boxes.
- No Litter, Line, or Tins to be left on the bank or thrown in the hedges etc.
- Cars are parked at the owner’s risk.
- No vehicle to be taken to or around the lakes under any circumstances. Please park in the designated areas provided.